Professional Upholstery Cleaning Glasgow
Using advanced high powered carpet and upholstery cleaning equipment, Eclipse deep clean provide a variety of furniture and upholstery cleaning services across Glasgow, and surrounding locations.
About my upholstery cleaning service
Upholstered furniture is composed of fine fabrics which need time and experience to achieve an excellent result.
- After checking the fibre content I proceed with a thorough vacuuming of your upholstery then I spray a light mist of upholstery cleaning solution which is gently massaged into the fabric and then left to penetrate the fibres.
- This then releases all the soiling from the fabric
- I then use a special hand tool (at the right temperature and water flow rate for the fabric), to rinse the solution out and all the way back to the machine.
- The hand hot water extraction tool uses an ingenious way of laying down lots of water without wetting the foam underneath the fabric
- This flushes out the solutions without the over wetness, giving us drying times of hours instead of days, and sometimes even minutes
- Stain protection can be applied to help guard against spills and keep your fabric looking great.
- We use high performance air movers to disperse the left over moisture leaving your upholstery (in a lot of cases) dry and ready to sit on
Why choose me?
- Owner operator
- High powered extraction equipment
- Quick drying
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed
- Fully insured for Pease of mind including treatment risk
- Fully trained to the highest industry standards
- National association of carpet cleaners (NCCA) full member
What I clean?
- Easy chairs
- Dining chairs
- Bench seating
- Office chairs
Your Local Independent Cleaning Experts
0141 374 2325
Frequently asked upholstery questions
How long will it take to clean my 3 piece suite?
Please allow 4 hours to have a 3piece suite properly professionally cleaned.
What’s included in the price?
My clean includes both sides of all removable cushions backs, sides and arms of your chairs and sofas.
How long will it take to dry?
Most fabrics are dry in about 2 hours