Are you looking for a professional reliable carpet cleaning service in Glasgow, Renfrewshire, Ayrshire and Inverclyde?
Would you prefer a highly trained experienced owner operator to personally clean your carpets?
Is reliability and honesty important to you?
If you are then I’m Jim McArthur and I would love to care for your carpets. I have a wealth of knowledge in how to make your carpets look their best from what solutions to use for particular spots, stains and soils on your carpets to what cleaning system will give the best results and match your needs and expectations.
My carpet cleaning processes
The Glasgow carpet cleaning process starts with a full survey of your carpets not only assessing your carpets fibre content and backing construction but spots, stains and general soiling allowing me to recommend the best method and solutions to care for your carpets.
Deep cleaning hot water extraction method
- Vacuum to remove as much dry soils from your carpets as possible.
- Individually treat any difficult spots and stains on your carpets.
- Pre spray cleaning solution on to your carpet giving it optimal dwell time to loosen and emulsify soiling on your carpets.
- Agitate the solution in to the carpet fibres using my pile lifting counter rotating brush machine really gives you the wow factor. (optional)
- Rinse extract the soiling using one of my carpet extraction machines to inject pressurised hot water that’s adjustable up to 400psi to clean even the most stubborn soiling and a high performance vacuum recovery system that allows me to work up to 200 feet from the machine allowing my equipment to remain outside your home.
- Groom your carpets to reset the pile.
- Apply Stain protector to help keep your carpets stain free. (optional)
- Use turbo dryers to reduce drying times to a minimum.
Dry extraction method
You will be delighted if you choose my dry cleaning system using a combination of the vary latest encapsulation cleaning solutions combined with microscopic sponges that clean your carpet with the minimum amount of moisture idea for water sensitive fibres and backings such as sisal and seagrass. This system is a fantastic alternative to hot water extraction for maintenance cleaning and when you require a completely dry carpet when I leave.
I recognise that everyone has different needs and not one size fits all so for your ease I have put together a few packages that will allow you to select a cleaning service without any pressure.
Your Local Independent Cleaning Experts
0141 374 2325
You can be sure of a great experience from the moment you contact me I will do my very best to ensure you have a fantastic experience using my services. I will always treat your home and possessions with the respect they deserve from wearing overshoes to placing plastic tabs and polystyrene blocks under your furniture to provide a barrier after cleaning.
All our work is guaranteed against accidental spills for 7 days just give me a call and we will re-clean your carpet for free.